SCIA Scholarships & Study Awards
– Aug 2019 Intake
SCIA upholds SIM’s belief in “Doing Well” in all its ventures, and simultaneously “Doing Good” to the community it serves. At SCIA, we are committed to a full spectrum of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives including providing Scholarships and CSR efforts in supporting causes for education, youth and children.
Interested candidates who meet the below eligibility criteria are invited to apply for the SCIA scholarship.
- Open to all nationalities
- Born between 2003 and 2010
- Minimally completed Grade 3 by June 2019
- Consistent excellent academic track record
- Competency in English language
- Competency in an additional language is an advantage
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities as well as good character and conduct
- Special talents and/or awards are an advantage
- Community service or voluntary work (if any)
- The SCIA Scholarship will cover 100% of tuition fees for the tenure of the awarded period.
- The SCIA Study Award will cover between 25% - 75% of tuition fees for the tenure of the awarded period.
|Tenure Phase||Tenure Period|
|Tenure Phase 1||Grade 4 – Grade 6 (3 years)|
|Tenure Phase 2||Grade 7 – Grade 8 (2 years)|
|Tenure Phase 3||Grade 9 – Grade 11 (2 years)|
|1||Application Period||1 Feb – 31 Mar|
||Apr – Jun|
|3||Award of Scholarship||Jul|
The dates given are tentative and subject to change
Interested applicants are requested to download and fill in the application form, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please contact:
Phone: (855) 61 777 860
To find out more, register for one of our scholarship information sessions here: https://goo.gl/forms/lffR1S1gPyKSiE1x1
Scholarship Information Sessions
16 Feb 2019 (Sat): 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
8 Mar 2019 (Fri): 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
30 Mar 2019 (Sat): 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: SCIA Level 4